My heater works. Does yours?

Just a reminder, now that the temperatures are getting lower at night, to check your heater. Just turn it on for a few minutes to be sure it is ready and has not gummed up, valves stuck, orifices clogged, or whatever. Better at you leisure than on the first chilly night when the service department gets 150 calls the same frosty morning.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Already done. Of course it was done because I needed the heat, not because I was smart enough to be sure it was ready. Today is 'clean the stove chimney day' as tomorrow and rest of week is going to be down in the "chilly" region.
Harry K
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I haven't checked since it's still sunny and 80s here in TX. I also don't worry too much since if there is a problem I can generally fix it myself in short order.
I am unfortunately traveling to CT and MA tomorrow for a few days of wet and miserable.
Pete C.

I'm in CT and MA every day. Where will you be?
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Coming into BDL, running to Canton, Winsted, Wethersfield and Manchester, up to Boston and back to BDL. Fast and furious. Should be miserable. Might hit Rein's in Vernon for some food for the drive to Boston, kinda miss Rein's.
Pete C.

Lot of ground to cover in two days, especially if it rains. Wave when you go by exit 10A on the Mass Pike. Good call on Rein's as thee is nothing good along the way.
Excellent reminder. And very thoughtful. Yes, mine has run a couple times so far. The blower fan in the van is dead, that's an issue.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.