My hands get wet using my rubber gloves

Tear-resistance might be something some gloves sacrifce in order to get chemical resistance. I think any rubber glove is resisstant to soap and water.

Reply to
mm

Found the incel.

Reply to
thro33

For normal use, I get the box of nitrile disposables at the big box or HarborFright.

Years ago when I worked haz waste disposal I used triwall neoprene.

I did once have a pair of gloves melt on me. They were probably latex but it was too long ago to remember.

The chemical I was handling turned out to be meant to react with rubber, to rejuvenate dried out rollers.

Reply to
TimR

LOL. That's funny.

Back in 1962, I put gasoline in a plastic bowl that food had come in, to soak parts and get them clean, and the plastic turned into a puddle.

In those days, they didn't label what kind of plastic it was.

Reply to
micky