My engine needs to be changed

My mechanic told me that my engine is bad and needs to be replaced. The cost is more than I paid for the car. Can I avoid the cost by just changing one of the tires instead of the engine?
Add pictures here
βœ–
david snipped-for-privacy@firefighter.com wrote:

Actually, you only need to replace the lug nuts on the wig-wag assembly.
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

I think what needs replacing is the lug behind the steering wheel.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:19:22 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

No, the lug that HOLDS the steering wheel.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Oct 30, 2:27 am, david snipped-for-privacy@firefighter.com wrote:

Try some BillyBobs liqued engine rebuild and Tire Goo to fix the tires.
Add pictures here
βœ–
david snipped-for-privacy@firefighter.com wrote:

Consider replacing the Finnegan pin, only with battery disconnected and all brake fluid purged.
Carefully pour one bucket of steam over entire engine, pick up car, and shake gently for half hour.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Have you considered a brain transplant?
Steve
Add pictures here
βœ–

PLONK!
Add pictures here
βœ–

You only need a new set of muffler bearings.
Add pictures here
βœ–
JohnR66 wrote:

Muffler bearings are not that expensive.
http://tinyurl.com/bks6a
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–
david snipped-for-privacy@firefighter.com wrote:

Just put in a can of antiseize.
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ? ₯
βœ–
david snipped-for-privacy@firefighter.com wrote in

That won't work. But check Billy Mays' site for Mighty Motor.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:27:43 -0600, david snipped-for-privacy@firefighter.com wrote:

Jack the horn up and put a new car under it.
Add pictures here
βœ–
The short answer is yes, you can just change the tire. I recently had a similar problem and had to perform the same procedure, changing the tire.
However, you must change only the right front, then inflate it properly. You must inflate using human air, not from a service station.
Remember to blow hard, as I'm sure you know.
My mechanic told me that my engine is bad and needs to be replaced. The cost is more than I paid for the car. Can I avoid the cost by just changing one of the tires instead of the engine?
Add pictures here
βœ–

I had to correct an old girlfriend about that once.
Goddamit, suck, don't BLOW.
Steve
Add pictures here
βœ–