My Drill Can Whip Your Drill

I love my Craftsman Drill that came with two battery packs. It's 7 years old so I had to upgrade the battery packs as it wouldn't hold a charge for a day.
I replaced the 1300 mah cells with 3600 mah cells. Soldered them in myself. I tested it after a 2 hour charge and I now believe it is the most powerful drill in the world. In fact I think the world quit turning for a second when I tried to force it to stop.
Duff
But my dog can lick your dog. So there!
SBH wrote:

*My* dog can lick *itself*! So THERE!!!
    And if he's old enough to remember The Monkees, the OP can name his modded drill "Peter Torque".
--
PB
"I suspect you\'re an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the

I think the OP has been torquing his peter for some time now.
Plague Boy wrote:

And he could store the drill in a friend's locker. Whose locker?
Peter's friend - Davy Jones.
That joke is all wet.
Duff wrote:

--
Van Chocstraw

I was wondering why all the plates and glasses came flying out of the cabinets.
Next time let it come to a stop on its own.