my compresser

I bought a campbell hausfeld 5.5 26 gallon Iron force commpresser,less than 3-years ago. From about 3 months old the problems started ,from bolts vibrating out,motor brackets breaking,valves blowing ,air supply lines breaking,and now little over 2 years old the bearings have gone out of it destroying the housing they sit in rendering it junk. This compressor has not had that much use and has been nothing but problems.I do not recomend buying this brand.

Reply to
peggyandscott

...Made in China by any chance? I'm sure it was.

Reply to
RichK

Did you get your free tool for the lie they told you about the power? That was one that were covered by the class action suit.

In the end you get what you pay for. These were cheap for what they said you were getting. I have one too but mine is still going. I don't use it much though. These are definately "hobby grade".

Reply to
gfretwell

How often did you change the oil?

Bob