My Broken window

I want to know if a window can explode out due to normal Perth, Western Australian weather, even if it was 35 to 37 degrees celsius? The room is 5m by 3m. It has two windows and a sliding door and it was the sliding door that supposedly blew out. I f any body knows the answer, please reply.

Windows are different than doors and so is the glass. A window did not break, but a light of glass did. There are many reasons a sliding door will blow out.
In the US, at least, door glass must be tempered. Tempered glass does not break in shards like regular glass, but it fractures into tiny pieces when broken. This makes it safer if a person or animal should fall against the glass.
Go here are read No. 6 http://www.alumaxbath.com/tech/tgb.htm
It may have been damaged weeks ago and finally, excessive or extreme temperature of a good bang closing will cause the problem. It was not necessarily the kids having a party.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

I agree with the 'tempered glass scenerio'. There are stresses in tempered glass that can cause shattering. My tempered glass shower door shattered without external cause. The result was a pile of tiny cubes with slightly curved surfaces. T

Is there any film applied to the glass? Any kind of shades on the inside of the door?
On Aug 18, 5:04 am, snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com.au wrote:

A tiny nick or scratch on tempered glass can cause it to shatter when there is an extreme temperature change. By extreme I mean when the afternoon sun heats it up. A diamond ring could easily scratch the glass near the door handle. When I did a lot of commercial glass work, I always recommended laminated safety glass for the doors and windows around doors in grocery stores because it made it harder for wealthy white people to break into the place.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com.au wrote:

I assume it was tempered, as it should be. Tempered glass can and often does have some internal stresses, Any number of possible things can set it off and high temperatures tend to increase the stress.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

I wouldn't expect it to happen. 37C is only 98F which isn't all that hot in the grand scheme of things.
Eigenvector wrote:

It is if it's 65 degrees on the other side of the glass...

I wouldn't even expect that to be a problem
I think the people suggesting that its latent stress in the tempered glass are probably right. I was simply stating that 98F wouldn't be hot enough to shatter the glass by itself. I wouldn't have thought I'd have to further explain what I said, but I guess I was wrong.