My Alaskan Ice Melter just melted

I'm in the north-east and it has been a cold spring here so I never got around to putting away the blue ice melter stuff I put on my front walk in winter to melt the ice.
So today I noticed that the bag in my front porch had melted and drained out of a tiny hole in the bag. Luckily it was sitting in a boot tray so it was easy to clean up.