my air conditioner is making a loud buzzing noise outside at the unit,

my air conditioner is making a loud buzzing noise outside at the unit, is this normal?
micarroll wrote:

I doubt it that it is normal; it could be the control contactor points chattering and not seating properly, who knows. - Darrell - udarrell
You need to either have the contactor replaced or get some bee spray