my air conditioner is making a loud buzzing noise outside at the unit,

my air conditioner is making a loud buzzing noise outside at the unit, is this normal?

Reply to
micarroll

I doubt it that it is normal; it could be the control contactor points chattering and not seating properly, who knows.

- Darrell - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

You need to either have the contactor replaced or get some bee spray

Reply to
RBM