Musty smell

I just went to my cabin to repair under the cabin where various incidents and accidents left the insulation, visqueen and chicken wire in great disarray. We have not used the cabin in a year, and it has been sealed. It has a musty smell, not of plumbing or p trap odor, but rather of mildewy clothes. I believe it is from the insulation under the floor, and carpet getting wet, and some of the wood.
Is there a spray, like PineSol, or the stuff people spray in RVs, or the stuff people use who have pets that would neutralize this odor. The odor is not strong. It is not offensive. It's just there.
Suggestions appreciated.
Steve

If the insulation/subfloor/joists/carpet have gotten wet, and there's mold/mildew growing on them, masking the smell will be but a temporary fix - but you probably already realize that.
Try http://www.nilodor.com/shop/search for a whole slew of products to neutralize bad odors from a variety of sources.

Try drowning the area in Listerine or the generic equivalent. It will kill the mold / mildew which is causing the odor.
Good Luck