Must I gut the bathroom?

When I bought the house and was exploring the backyard, I found an old tub, just like this one, painted a hideous shade of red. It was half buried in a flower bed and I think was supposed to be a planter. I did somehow break it up and get it out.

I'll look into trying to get it out in one piece but with new ones going for $300, it's likely that whatever it's worth isn't enough. After all, once it's out, I could have it refurbished. There's a thought.

Reply to
dgk

dgk wrote in news:tinsh5dke11ekic070521c9gcql5kfe0dn@

4ax.com:

I think I'd go to a cheap motel before doing that.

Reply to
Red Green

The "new ones" (~$300) of which you speak are NOT the same a 70 year old cast iron ones.

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK