Mushroom in bathroom

My wife discovered a mushroom in the bathroom yesterday.
We have a two-story colonial in a fairly most part of the country.
The mushroom was growing out of the corner formed by the floor, the bathtub, and the wall. It wasn't too big, but it's still worrisome.
Does it necessarily indicate that we have a huge problem on our hands?
Anyone suggest what type of contractor to hire to look into mold/ fungus problems?
TIA
On Oct 17, 8:23am, snipped-for-privacy@jqpx37.cotse.net wrote:

It means excessive moisture, mold and rotted wood to feed the plant. Start by opening the area and pouring in laundry bleach to kill what is rotting the wood under the tub.
On Oct 17, 7:23am, snipped-for-privacy@jqpx37.cotse.net wrote:

You could try something like this. http://www.homemade-soup-recipes.com/cream-of-mushroom-soup-recipe.html

Hell, make the soup right in the tub.
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:23:03 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@jqpx37.cotse.net wrote:

Check for slow or intermittent leaks. Chances are good you have one. Stop the moisture and the fungus/mold will be history.
You are the contractor. Mold can form when the humidity is 55% or more. The spot you describe just might be where your shower curtain rests? Is it on the side where the faucets are? Likely a leak nearby.
Air conditioned air is generally a lot lower humidity, you have a situation, hidden, that is providing a localized condition of high humidity.