Multiple individually switched outlets

I would like to install a panel with multiple (i.e., 8) individually-switched outlets hooked up to a 20 amp circuit.
I'm looking for something that is pre-built, so is easy to hook up. But I'm not sure who might sell such a think (or even if it has a specific name).
Any suggestions?
Thanks Alok

You didn't mention what you are trying to accomplish or how this is going to be used. Is it supposed to be portable or mounted on or in a wall? It is possible to gang several boxes together to create a row of 8 switches mounted inside of a wall. There are gang boxes that can be purchased and wired with several switches. You could try researching lighting equipment for television and motion pictures if you are looking for something more industrial.
I might be able to help you better if you provide more information.
I'm finishing my basement and setting up an in wall aquarium. I expect (over time) to have quite a bit of equipment, and would like to make sure I have enough wiring. But, I want to do this with the least effort possible - so I'd like to buy something pre-wired that I can put in the wall that gives me several outlets, each with a separate on/off switch.
Thanks Alok
John Grabowski wrote:

I don't know of anything prewired that will give you 8 switches controlling 8 receptacles. The easiest way I can think of is to gang two sets of 8 switch boxes together and mount one set low for the receptacles and one set high for the switches. You will need to special order 8 gang wall plates from an electrical supply house for the switches and outlets.

people need just what you are looking for. Any Builder's Square or Hechingers will have it.
Thanks. But I don't find that with a quick google (& Hechingers is out of business in Northern Virginia). Do you have a more complete description/reference?
Regards, Alok
Toller wrote:

Alok Nigam spake thus:

You need to recognize when you leg is being pulled.
--
Just as McDonald\'s is where you go when you\'re hungry but don\'t really

Only thing I've ever seen like that is lighting controllers for stage lighting, but that seems kind of high-end when you could just as easily run a bunch of individual wires in a 1.5" conduit.