multi split air conditioning system

Four rooms of 18,000 18,000 9,000 9,000 BTU respectively.
Brand, design, or other advice?
Thanks
DND wrote:

Yea, one copy of the question is enough.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
DND wrote:

Since no one else seems to want to take a shot at this, I'll bite. If you are talking a clean sheet of paper here, you might consider PTACs (the motel type heat /air units) they do a great job, once the room is sleeved and wired for them you can service, upgrade and replace fairly easily. As to brand, the usual suspects, Carrier, Trane, etc. I have a 2 story addition that is totally PTAC, one on each floor, and it heats and cools cheaply and effectively, the only drawback is; the area directly in front of the unit about 10' out isn't usable for sitting unless you like brain freeze or are experiencing hot flashes.