Muffler on Bicycle is leaking

The muffler on my bicycle must be leaking, because it's getting real noisy. How can I test it for leaks?
On 6/11/2013 4:39 AM, snipped-for-privacy@general.com wrote:

You have tailpipe incontinence wear "Depend®" during one of your trips and the carbon deposits you find on the Depend can help you locate the location of the leak. Another way is to get a friend, a very good friend to do a sniff test around your exhaust system and the leak could be located that way. A cork can be used to stop the leak and depending on your sexual predilections/perversions, you can choose the correct size cork. It's important that you get a large enough cork because too small a cork will pop out during times of extreme exertion such as peddling up a steep hill. Good luck and don't get a loud muffler ticket. ^_^
TDD