mtd mower deck

greetings, last year i purchased a 42 inch mtd mower and i would like to add some wheels to the cutting deck because my lawn is somewhat uneven in spots and i am having a problem with scalping in some spots. my parts catalog does not show the wheel brackets as an item i can purchase, instead i would have to buy a whole new deack with wheel brackets. as a metal fabricator it would be no problem to make my own brackets and attach them to the deck but i have no idea as to the height the wheels would lift the deck off the lawn. i can purchese the wheels and bolts at my local mower shop and i am guessing the distance to the center of the wheels would be the height i need. in other words i can build the brackets around the wheels. sound like it ould work? thanks, cj

Reply to
cj

go look at a deck with wheels on display, take measurements and photos,,,,,,

go get em

Reply to
hallerb

Try here:

or here:
Or here:
You're welcome.

Reply to
J.A. Michel

thanks boss, exactly what i was looking for cj

Reply to
cj

Go to sears on line check out part # 24293 Rear kit

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub