MR16 Halogen bulb

Whats the trick to changing these mr16 lightbulbs? This is the light: http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?topcategoryId579&catalogId103&storeId&productId852&langId=-1&parentCats579*15932*15935
The replacement bulbs look like this:
http://www.lighting.philips.co.in/apr/content/45/1454/LPPR3_HDICHRO_GU5.3_36D.GIF
I can't get the old ones out. I got the light assembly thing off the track but I can't get the bulb out. Is there a special tool for this?

The bulb just pulls straight out. You can wiggle it a little to help slide it out. If it won't come out, the pins may be corroded. You can take a shoelace or piece of twine (don't use wire) and wrap it around the bulb a time or two and use that to pull with more force.
HTH,
Paul

categoryId579&catalogId103&storeId&productId852&langI d=-1&parentCats579*15932*15935
HRO_GU5.3_36D.GIF
off
tool
to help

You
it
force.
well I finally got one out. Getting the new one in is near impossible. Fuckin IKEA.
Kathy wrote:

I don't have them, but is there a way to get the bulb socket to push out of the reflector shell? Maybe a twist on the socket? Perhaps you saved the instructions?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Kathy wrote: