Mower weirdness

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 21:04:11 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yep, that's the one. I almost bought a Briggs & Stratton engine made by the same company in China. I forgot what they called it but I'm pretty sure it was powermore but it had the B&S label. I asked the sales person about it and they reluctantly told me it was the Chinese model. I said thanks but no thanks. I'm now told that B&S has moved all of their engine manufacturing to the Chinese plant. That should be a crime. I'm using nothing but Kohler now. They're probably made in China too. ** Lonesome Dove
On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 08:02:20 -0500, Lonesome Dove

Buy Honda. Made in the USA.
On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 14:45:38 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

We drive a Honda. If they would make something besides a sissy pickup we'd drive one of them too. ** Lonesome Dove

MTD is a good brand. It's the engine that sucks. And the urban cowboy store. ** Lonesome Dove