Mower weirdness

My sheep eat poison ivy. They also like to chew the bark off the fruit trees so we keep them out of the orchard.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

Yep, that's the one. I almost bought a Briggs & Stratton engine made by the same company in China. I forgot what they called it but I'm pretty sure it was powermore but it had the B&S label. I asked the sales person about it and they reluctantly told me it was the Chinese model. I said thanks but no thanks. I'm now told that B&S has moved all of their engine manufacturing to the Chinese plant. That should be a crime. I'm using nothing but Kohler now. They're probably made in China too.

** Lonesome Dove
Reply to
Lonesome Dove

Buy Honda. Made in the USA.

Reply to
clare

We drive a Honda. If they would make something besides a sissy pickup we'd drive one of them too.

** Lonesome Dove
Reply to
Lonesome Dove