Mower diagrams available ???????

My neighbor has a Murray mower with a 6HP B&S motor. Don't have model number or other info. It is ELECTRONIC IGNITION.
He gets NO SPARK.
I checked the flywheel key and it is not sheared or distorted.
I peeked under the flywheel and DON'T SEE anything under there - certainly NOT points as in old engines.
Only thing that looks like a key part in the ignition is the armature which is about $50.
1) Any sites on the internet with exploded diagrams for engines ??????? Sears Parts Central has great info but you must give their MODEL number to search for items and this is NOT a Sears mower.
2) Any ideas on how to fix this without taking it to the nice mower man ???
TIA
Conase wrote:

If no ign. usually ign. module is defective. Just replace it. Tony
On 13 Oct 2004 02:48:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.mado (Conase) wrote:

First, I would look for a shorted kill switch wire.
There will be nothing under the flywheel (except the rapid-stop brake shoe). The ignition is entirely self-contained. The module, of course, is external to the flywheel.
Typically, if you can find a module that fits physically & has a long enough coil wire, that'll do.
Conase wrote:

I can't tell a flywheel from a gas tank, but hubby says I do good internet searches. I searched on ' murray mower "briggs & stratton motor" ' and found this: http://shakyparts.com/briggs_strattonenginesparts.html Looks promising. They have a "parts inquiry" form, as well as lots of pics of thingamajigs like starters :o)