Moving sofa cushion problem

I have a problem with a cushion on my sofa.
It constantly moves forward within minutes of sitting on it and I have to keep pushing it back.
I tried attaching 4 inch wide strips of velcro but it would not hold.
Any other ideas ?
Thanks, Andy

Is it fabric, leather or vinyl? You can try some drawer liner mesh/waffle pad or some thin carpet pad that they use for area rugs. The only other solution would be to attach D rings to the back of the cushionc and clips with elastic or fabric straps to the back of the sofa under the bottom inside back rail.
On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 12:52:47 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

Put something smooth under the cushion if it is directional fibers.
On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 12:52:47 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

Is this a new occurrence on an old couch or a couch (new or old) that has exhibited this problem since day one?