Moving oil burner and boiler

I am doing some remodeling work at my house and I want to move the burner and boiler to a new location. What needs to be done in order to
drain all the water out of the system. i noticed there are some valves
located on the bottom of the boiler. Do these valves drain all the water in the system? Is there a sequence that needs to be done? Any info that anyone can provide would be great, if not I will be flying by
the seat of my pants. Just making it up as I go along. Thanks, Jim
how old is it? might be better to install a new high efficency unit? how does your present one vent?
The heater is only 5 yrs old. I can solder the joints myself, just not really sure how to drain all the pipes. And how do you know that the pipes, and boiler is empty? That is my only stumbling block. On the bottom of the boiler there is a connection to hook up a hose to, and also one on the pipes that connects to the baseboard. I was just going to hook hoses up to these spigots and see what comes out. What do you think?
Is the heating system above or below the boiler?

The boiler itself is slightly above the heating system. Any suggestions?