moving a radiator

Can you move a radiator to the second story if no other radiators are anywhere but the first floor? We have one that had a closet built around it on the first floor and would like to move it to the second story so there is some heat there. Is there any thing that would prevent that? Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net wrote:

Could probably be done.
1-pipe steam? 2-pipe steam? Hydronic? w/circ? gravity?

Only thing to prevent it is the weight. I'll be damned if I can carry one up the stairs.
Once installed, will it work? That depends on the type of system and the pump on the heater if it is water. More information is needed to say for certain. You'd probably get some heat though.