moving a piece of electrical conduit

Page 2 of 2

bud-- wrote:

That's the one, perhaps a little digging and I can find out what happened to the product.
TDD

*I asked an old timer in the supply house yesterday. He knew what they are. He said the original company probably got bought by another company and the product line got integrated. He did not have any in stock.

For two inches, I would try loosening up the straps on the pipe, carefully bend it out of the way, then reattach it.