moving a piece of electrical conduit

I found one in the 'parts archive'. It is marked "TOMIC". It sticks up only about 1/4" outside the box (1/2" connector). Most of the EMT engagement is inside the threads.

Could probably figure out how to post a picture if someone is interested.

I remember the crimp EMT fittings. IMHO they sucked.

Reply to
bud--

That's the one, perhaps a little digging and I can find out what happened to the product.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

*I asked an old timer in the supply house yesterday. He knew what they are. He said the original company probably got bought by another company and the product line got integrated. He did not have any in stock.
Reply to
John Grabowski