moving a guardian generator to it mounting location

I'm looking at what it would take to setup a 15kW generator for my home. I do electrical work so wiring is not an issue but I do have a question about how to move the 500lbs generator from the curve to the mounting location. What kind of equipment can do this.
I was thinking a dolly with wide wheels but once I get it there how do I get it to the slab?
4 men grounting??
Mook Johnson wrote:

Rent an engine hoist (cherry picker), a foldable is the usual rental type. Put it in the back of a pickup truck. fasten the chain to the loop on top of the generator, pick it up, back up to the pad and set it down. Most cherry pickers are rated around 800# approx. The tire tracks in your lawn will be invisible in a year or so. Keep the pickup tail gate closed while you do it and amaze the neighbors.
Joe
A pallet jack would work if the ground is hard enough, you could grease up a couple of 4 X 4s or landscape timbers & set them up on the approach side, steer it up to the edge, drop the pallet jack and slide it right on.

about
get
Helium filled balloons. Then when your done, attach them to a lawn chair and go for a ride to cool off.
Sorry, watching too much Mythbusters.

If the delivery uses a fork lift, bribe with a beer or two for them to move it to the slab. If not, 500 # is not that much. patient use of blocks and lever will get it there. You may well want to look into rubber mounts to bolt it to the slab.
lee h
good idea as I would like ot keep noise to a minimum.
What would you recommend to use for rubber mounts?
Just rubber strips under where the composit slab sits or some special rubber isolation mounts?

Mook Johnson wrote:

Find a neighbor with a small garden tractor with loader? I don't think any are built with a loader too small to handle 500#.
Pete C.
My diesel genny weighed close to 700 pounds. I shuffled it around my garage on pipe rollers while I was repairing the floor to make a mount for it. When it came time to lift it onto the mounts, I used a borrowed skid jack. Since the mounts were higher than the skid jack could lift, I did it with a couple of lifts using blocks to support it and on the skid jack to gain the height, rolled it over the mounts and lowered it down over the bolts.