Mouse traps

Page 3 of 3
On 6/28/2014 2:10 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

stay on a very long time.
Steve
Victor tin cats work great. Just pitch the whole trap in a bucket of water, and come back in five minutes. The ones in the trap attract others. For those who like to relocate mice and not kill them, this is the most humane way for live catching them.
Steve

I may have to try that. I've been watching for a stream of outgoing mice with their little suitcases but nothing. Besides, I'm not sure I like the smell of mothballs. Peppermint is nicer.
--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon