Mouse or Mole or something else ??

I just found some little dead animal in my basement. I caught him on my little sticky pad I use to catch little bugs or spiders. I thought for sure it was a baby mouse, it looks identical, until a close up revealed that it had a beak on it's face ??? Just like a little bird would have. What type of animal looks identical to a mouse but has a beak on it does anyone know ??? Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖

✖
car crash wrote:

Some moles don't HAVE faces! http://www.naturalhistorymag.com/master.html?http://www.naturalhistorymag.com/features/0600_feature2.html
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 26, 8:11 pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Sounds like a mole and the one I saw in my back yard sure didnt look like the picture given on that website but maybe there are different types.
Add pictures here
✖