Mounting Sheet Metal?

Hi, so I just moved into a new place (leased, not owned), and I have a slight problem... the refridgerator isn't magnetic, and I have a lot of magnetic spice containers that I was going to put there. So I bought a piece of sheet metal that the magnets do stick to.
I want to mount it to the piece of wallboard on the side of the refridgerator.
What's the best way to mount it? Just drill holes in the corners and use some short drywall screws? or is there a better way?

I never saw a non metal fridge with wallboard. Dont drill unless you know where all the freon and electric wires go, and you dont. Plus its not your frige.

double sided sticky tape.
dont drill etc its not your fridge!

When the OP said: "Just drill holes in the corners and use some short drywall screws?" I doubt he meant he wanted to drill into the fridge!
I believe he was talking about attaching the metal to the wallboard.
For the metal to wallboard connection I'd consider a heavy duty spray adhesive or even epoxy. You want a surface to surface bond, not something like double sided tape which leave a gap between the metal and wallboard (read: flexing)
For the wallboard to fridge connection consider 3M Command Picture Hanging Strips - removable adhesive backed hook and loop fasteners. Easily adjustable for alignment and no surface damage (according to 3M) when removed.
See a demo here:
http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Command/home/us_en/products/picture_hangers/game
BTW...you might want to consider something different than "wallboard". If you mean drywall, then you going to have a pretty ugly exposed edge.
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:04:50 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

I"m convinced now that you're right, but I read it the other way too.

Won't the landlod dislike that even more? The four screws can be removed and the holes spacked, before the tenant leaves, but what's going to happen when one tries to rip off the metal that's glued to the wall?
The url you give below looks good, I think.

what the hell refrigerator (note proper spelling of this word) is NOT steel sided?

Stainless steel is nonmagnetic, so if it's a stainless fridge, magnets won't stick!
-Nathan

Simplest and most effective is any construction adhesive or silicone sealant (more easily removed).
Joe