Mounting my two front speakers next to my 46inch flat

I am trying to mount my two front speakers next to my LCD TV. But I can figure out the best way to hide my speaker wire and connect them to my receiver without wires showing. Any ideas?
Thanks!!
Add pictures here
✖

How will the speakers be mounted? On stands, or what? Brackets on the TV?
Add pictures here
✖
The only true way of hiding your wires is running them through the wall. It is basicly the same as adding a new electrical outlet. If your not up for that, get your wife to do some decorateing (pictures,plants,etc...) to hide the wires behind something.
Steve
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 20, 2:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The best way to hide the wires would be to use - wait for it... - Wireless Speakers!
http://www.practical-home-theater-guide.com/wireless-speakers-systems.html
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

That would be a way to avoid wires, but what is the best way to hide the wires.
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

As the article itself says, "We still say that as yet, wired sound quality is superior."
Add pictures here
✖

The best way to hide the wires would be to use - wait for it... - Wireless Speakers!
http://www.practical-home-theater-guide.com/wireless-speakers-systems.html
=============
Generally speaking, you're better off shopping for the best sounding speaker you can afford, especially if you view a lot of well-made music DVDs. The best sounding speakers may not be the wireless ones.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 20, 1:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Were you maybe planning on putting crown moulding in that room? If so do it now and run the wire inside it. Or you can route a groove in the back of chair rail and run the wire in that groove and chair rail the room. Or just pop the base board and run it behind that. You may be able to hammer it between the carpet and baseboard with a piece of 1/8 inch lattice scrap. There is stick-on plastic channel that you paint with the wall. Wireless speakers sound like crap, go for wired.
Add pictures here
✖
RickH wrote:

Look at Southwire's FlatWire products. The have flat speaker conductors and terminations (connectors.)
http://www.southwire.com/processGetArticle.do?commonId 'd94f221de2f010VgnVCM1000002702a8c0____
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:59:07 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Paint the wires the same color as the wall. Or, you can install inside wall wiring with terminal plates.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:59:07 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:59:07 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Wires showing? Why are you so interested at looking at the wires? Wouldn't it be better to look at the screen?
Add pictures here
✖