Mounting box for motion-sensor light

I want to put a couple of these lights on my garage. It appears that whoever designed this structure planned for some such: in addition to switched floods, there are some blocked-off boxes on the outside wall.
The problem is that all the motion-sensor lights I've seen for sale are built on round bases, and the wall boxes are duplex outlet-sized - the mismatch would let rain in. I haven't found an adapter plate or box at any local hardware stores. As a last resort, I thought of remounting the lamps and senor on a three-hole duplex-sized outdoor cover - but there isn't room between the holes.
Any suggestions? Thanks very much!

Many put the guts into the sensor head. The real problem will be the direction the boxes are mounted. They are probably vertical and for what you are talking about horizontal would work better.
NJBrad
Other than not being weather tight, straps for mounting wall sconces and ceiling lights won't work?
Happy modeming, Bill

In case anyone's interested... My local electrical supply shop had a flyer for RAB EZPlate. They ordered a box of them, and it turned out to be perfect for me. Well-made, four holes plus center hole (all pluggable), lots of space, same price as a regular 3-hole plate.
Thanks for all suggestions, on- and off-list.
-DM

any
lamps