Mountfield mower service

Hi all
I have a Mounfield rotary mower and I'm trying to find out if the bolt attaching the blade is left- or right- handed. Anyone know?
Thanks
Chris
Lancashire, England

Have no idea, but in the US, bolts that are left handed are supposed to have an L on the end. Apparently the last time lug studs were made left-handed was in the 60's or 70's.
Which direction does the blade turn. If it is clockwise when viewed from above, why would there be any point in making the thread left handed?