'Mountain Man' and government...

"...Everything in Conway's Turtle Island Preserve is organic and made from nature. The preserve's website notes the property's buildings are "carved literally from the wilderness."
Read more: (plus video) http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/28/mountain-man-fights-local-government-to-keep-nature-school-natural/#ixzz2MFm1QE1F
Turtle Island is the name of his 500 acres.
On 2/28/2013 9:09 PM, Oren wrote: > "...Everything in Conway's Turtle Island Preserve is organic and made > from nature. The preserve's website notes the property's buildings are > "carved literally from the wilderness." > > Read more: (plus video) > http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/28/mountain-man-fights-local-government-to-keep-nature-school-natural/#ixzz2MFm1QE1F > > Turtle Island is the name of his 500 acres. >
We're going to make sure you're safe and if you resist us, we'll kill you. Typical government attitude. O_o
TDD
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 07:23:42 -0600, The Daring Dufas
>On 2/28/2013 9:09 PM, Oren wrote: >> "...Everything in Conway's Turtle Island Preserve is organic and made >> from nature. The preserve's website notes the property's buildings are >> "carved literally from the wilderness." >> >> Read more: (plus video) >> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/28/mountain-man-fights-local-government-to-keep-nature-school-natural/#ixzz2MFm1QE1F >> >> Turtle Island is the name of his 500 acres. >> > >We're going to make sure you're safe and if you resist us, we'll kill >you. Typical government attitude. O_o > >TDD
Scalawags and Carpetbaggers - like during Reconstruction of the South.
> Scalawags and Carpetbaggers - like during Reconstruction of the South.
Old news. Even older news:
http://sovereignty.net/p/sd/LA-A21.htm
Ya' gotta pay the piper or the govt will make you homeless, then harass you fer being homeless. Feed the beast or be eaten.
nb