'Mountain Man' and government...

"...Everything in Conway's Turtle Island Preserve is organic and made from nature. The preserve's website notes the property's buildings are "carved literally from the wilderness."

Read more: (plus video)

Turtle Island is the name of his 500 acres.

Reply to
Oren

We're going to make sure you're safe and if you resist us, we'll kill you. Typical government attitude. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Scalawags and Carpetbaggers - like during Reconstruction of the South.

Reply to
Oren

Old news. Even older news:

Ya' gotta pay the piper or the govt will make you homeless, then harass you fer being homeless. Feed the beast or be eaten.

nb

Reply to
notbob