Mount Shower Door?

I have a shower that has a "step over" that contours to verticals at each end so I can't right angle frame. I don't see any manufacturer name on the shower stall (plastic). Is there any way I can mount a shower door?

TIA, Dan

Reply to
Dan

Try perusing the shower stall offerings at any box store for an overview of what's in the market now. It's unlikely you will find any of them with rounded corners and installed shower doors. That being the case, plan to keep using a shower curtain until it's time to replace the entire assembly with something you would prefer. Best of luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst