Mount outdoor outlet to stucco wall

I would attach that box using molly bolts, sealing them individually prior to tightening them...
How are you planning on getting the power feed to this outlet box are you going to use a conduit stub through the wall or find moisture rated romex cable and a rain tight connector to fit in the space at the back of the box...
Simpler to use a conduit stub and run the wires that way...
Good advice on sealing the box to the wall with caulking, but you really do want to fill any holes you make around the power feed and the fasteners before you put the box in final position, as the caulk can fail and little bugs can climb up from underneath and enter through any little holes you leave behind the box...
If you are worried about "more support" for that box, you could purchase more of the tabs and screws at an electric supply house and use all four mounting points, but that seems like overkill... Are you planning to stand on this box after it is mounted on the wall or something ?
~~ Evan

re: "Are you planning to stand on this box after it is mounted on the wall or something ?"
I have some extension cords and tool plugs that require a decent amount of force to remove from the receptacle. By "a decent amount" I mean more than a couple of (or even four) plastic anchors in 1/2 stucco could withstand for very long.
That's why we're suggesting screws that reach the sheathing or a stud or maybe even molly bolts.