motor wiring

I have a GE dual voltage motor. 5kc67bb380cx 3450 rpm.
t-board has
5 1 blue wire 2 3 red wire 4 white (yellow?)
any ideas were the line wires go? Which are tied togeather for ccw rotation?
--
sparkie

sparkie wrote:

Measure Ohms between white and red, white and blue. Higher reading terminals are for higher voltage.
On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:22:34 PM UTC-5, sparkie wrote:

Does this help any?
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/attachments/f25/65840d1356745039-help-please-wiring-switch-motor-wiring-diagram.jpg
On Friday, August 22, 2014 9:32:39 PM UTC-4, BenDarrenBach wrote:

I think I know why they call him "Sparkie"