Motor Toro Leaf Blower Model # 51592

I can't find anyone who sells the motor for this leaf blower.
Is it a secret ? :-)
Andy
On 03/22/2013 01:57 PM, Andy wrote:

Did you contact Toro and/or their "authorized service center"? They will have the last word on availability.
My guess is that like most motors to inexpensive consumer items, if you can find it, you will pay more than the cost of the blower itself.
BTW I have one of those blowers, and for a cheap electric blower, it works great. I don't use mine as a vacuum, though, because of the plastic impeller, but you can still get the Mg ones.
Jon

You are meant to junk it when it breaks. Probably not economic to repair anyway.