motion sensor light stuck on dusk-to-dawn mode

Hello, I have an older motion sensor light which refuses to be reset to regular motion sensing mode. After a power outage it switched to dusk-to-dawn mode and won't budge. I've tried using the wall switch to reset it to regular mode, doesn't work. I've tried changing the positions of the little switch on the light itself, still doesn't work. Could something have gotten fried when the power went out to cause this behaviour? Any tricks that I could try to make it work properly?? Thanks, Eileen

Reply to
E Gregory

Rob Mills