Most Stupid Invention of all Time

I just saw an ad for this thing on tv, and I had to go to their website to see if this was a REAL THING, and not a joke. It appears to be real!
The Most Stupid Invention of all Time has to be this thing: www.buybowllight.com
It lights up your toilet bowl in colors. Supposed to be a bathroom night-light.
While I can understand a bathroom night-light (on the wall or ceiling), but in the toilet bowl is just plain retarded.
* Wow, look what color my shit is today... and it changes color too!
And I wonder what happens to this thing when it becomes coated with diarreah . . . .
On 2/14/2016 9:33 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

I'm ordering a dozen. They'll make great gifts. Every house needs one.
On 02/14/2016 07:33 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

On 2/14/2016 9:33 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Heard of another good one:
http://www.dogparker.com/
Costs 20 cents a minute. Don't know if it contains lighted toilet.
Speaking of All Time...
How about Daylight Time. Stupid as far as I'm concerned.
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 06:29:30 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That's the opposite of Nightlight Time, and since this toilet thing is a nightlight, it fits the topic perfectly.
On 2/15/2016 9:42 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Sigh. Next, someone will accuse me of having absorbant batteries for my flashdark?
This has totally got to be opposites day?
- . Christopher A. Young forget more about Jesus . www.lds.org . .
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo has brought this to us :

Not a bad idea. How about a youtube gizmo that projects videos into the dunny as you do your business? That would give new meaning to "Piss on you!", yes? lol
On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 20:33:40 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Sounds one step below the showerhead that has LED lights in it so you can have "color" with your shower.
http://www.kmart.com/as-seen-on-tv-shower-wow-led-shower/p-011W008600240001P