Most reliable AA Alkaline

No he was a right fielder for the Detroit Tigers and was a great "batter", not to mention fielder.

Reply to
Roanin

I have had this problem with DuraCell as well. About 10% leak and screw up the device. Looking for a better brand

Reply to
tlwolf.x

Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries don't leak.

If you want rechargeables, the Panasonic Eneloops don't leak either. ////

Reply to
Bob

Been using Ray-O-Vacs here. Haven't had too many leak problems over the last 10 years. I use them because the local grocery store here in NC, Ingles, offers a 10 or $10 deal periodically. So you get a pack of 4 for a dollar. And, here in NC you don't have to buy 10 to get the price!

Reply to
Art Todesco