Mosquito foggers?

Living near a rainwater retention pond and some wetlands, we have quite a few skeeters, ticks, and other bothersome critters.
Any recs on a good, wide area fogger? Ideally I'd only have to spray once a month or so but whatever it takes is fine with me.
Home Depot carries 2, one propane and one electric, but they don't have any info on coverage, and several user reviews clubbed the propane unit.
Running on AC isn't a problem, but I'm looking for Tim Allen size power. Ugh!
Vlad wrote:

Look at your ag suppliers instead of HD for livestock and pasture foggers.

I have an electric from Home Depot.It is definately not Tim Allen class. It also takes a while to get hot enough to actually do much.
Could have used my old 62 Corvair Smoked like a factory

Ah, a Corvair expert. Just what was the ratio of oil burned to oil leaked in those.

Used oil by the gallon. I remember the day it died. I was driving down the street and looked into the passenger rear view mirror. I saw the rear wheel slowly move away from the car with the axleshaft still attached. Lunged it to the curb, pulled the plates and walked away.
Mechanically a peice of shit but comfortable and fun to drive. I'd love to have an old drop-top.

But did you use used motor oil? That's the sign of a top notch one:-)
If you had it today, the more oil it leaked and burned the more it would be worth - original brings more bucks!
Guy up the street from me has a 62 VW Beetle - unrestored for the most part. You know, the ones with the old bumper that's round on top and flat on the bottom. No rust. Mid-South.