Mortar Repair

I have a brick house and need to repair some mortar around the windows that has fallen out of the top corners. Does anybody have a good idea how to match the color of new mortar with mortar that has been weathering for 40 years? I don't want the repair job to be glaringly obvious.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 10, 8:02 am, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

What color is it pink, new mortar is grey, old custom mortar could be with white portland, white sand, or any number of tints and shades, dry out some new mix and then you know where to start
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:02:09 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

I had a small part of my sidewalk replaced and the new stuff was as dark as the old stuff after 2 to 5 years.
I have no experience with mortar.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:02:09 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

You might try http://www.i-boards.com/bnp/wc/default.asp
Mostly about interior stuff ("walls and ceilings"), but they know their stuff.
Add pictures here
✖