Mortar is the natural enemy of pipes

Page 2 of 2
WhiteTea wrote:

I just replaced the galvanized pipe coming into a 1948 house. It had significantly corroded where it went through the concrete, and was leaking just outside the house. I wrapped the new copper pipe with plastic plumbers tape before installing it, as I was told to do by the inspector.

With regard to #2, it's on my calendar.
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

There are steps you can take, like being more active with the ladies. I've always believed the male sex organ is like beaver teeth - you've got to keep it worn down or it'll kill you.