Mormon kitchen sink

Hmm. I think the first trip to the store was about $15, and the second one was about the same. I didn't expect to need that data ever again, so didn't pay much attention. One more trip, to get the flat gaskets for under where the drain meets the sink.

Not sure that device would have worked very well, on this application. The last owners of this trailer left me a lot of congealed kitchen grease, for about 40 feet of

1 1/2 inch pipe. It needed some serious snaking out.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm a cafeteria Catholic. Think most of us are.

Can a Mormon drink tea and still be considered a Mormon?

Reply to
Frank

Oh, the joy of ongoing revelations... Get your latest fatwa here. I saw an Iranian film, 'A Separation', a couple of years ago.

When confronted with a situation that is ambiguous, the personal care assistant whips out her cellphone and calls up Dial-A-Fatwa for the advice on how to proceed.

It's a pretty good film and not at all political. However, it makes everyday Iranians too human and isn't compatible with the official demonization of the country.

Reply to
rbowman

As much as Kerry and Pelosi can be considered Catholics...

Reply to
rbowman

That's what I would think, as well as Biden, whose politics support abortion. Got to be a much greater sin than drinking tea.

Reply to
Frank

Yes, I will admit to doing so for the first year or so of my church career. However, it limits the progress you can make in church. And what callings you can have, what privileges you may receive. For me, it was a struggle, but I did give up tea. Milk, and lots of sugar, please.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Church organizations rely on continuing revelation by whatever name. Life is no fun unless there is a Papal Decree, a word from Billy Graham, a 614th rule from the Jewish Council, or a message from the high mucky mucks.

Without alcohol, drugs, coffee, there isn't much left to do but make babies, and speculate on the next revelation. I'm guessing the next one from Salt Lake, we'll all have to get E-15 compatible cars.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Is a Mormon kitchen sink big enough for a year of dirty dishes?

Reply to
Neill Massello

Thursday Sept 24, 2015

Thursday comes along. Steve came over. We went to get some parts. Today was insullation day. We got a couple sheets of foil wrapped white foam. Screw that up under, and improve the insulation.

While at the store, get some plumbers putty.

After screwing on some insulation, went in side. Steve has the skills to put the putty in. Now, no more leak. There is more to the job, I'm sure. But for now, it's OK enough for me.

. Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus .

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sigh. That would be too good to be true.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It must have been a hoot watching the Democrats and Republicans sticking their fingers in their ears at various points. Anybody who thinks Francis is some sort of newly minted radical need to read Leo XIII's 'Rerum Novarum' from 1891.

Reply to
rbowman

Don't forget Big Mo. In my own way I'm too much of a traditionalist to be comfortable with ongoing rewrites.

Reply to
rbowman

Regular drain snakes don't work if hard pieces are stuck in the drain. For those pieces it's better to use something like the Roto Rooter type snake that can cut through hard stuff.

Reply to
larrymoencurly

Thanks, you three make good advice. I did buy a Lowe's flat snake with an arrow head. My helper says to break off the arrow head, which does not go around corners. Just use the flat snake, works reasonably well.

The garden hose inflatable bladder did okay.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon