more vermin

Can critters (read:mice/rats) get in thru a ridge vent? We have a lot of trees, and I have seen them on the roof. And they are in my attic.
Not if the ridge vent is intact and installed properly. However they can eat through almost anything including 2x4s and metal flashing and sewer pipes.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
@yahoo.com says... :) Can critters (read:mice/rats) get in thru a ridge vent? We have a lot :) of trees, and I have seen them on the roof. And they are in my attic. :) Mice can get into dime sized openings and rats can get into quarter sized holes.
--

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

After meeting a rat on the kitchen stairs at 3 a. m. I am a)keeping the stair lights on--they dislike light--and b) just put down 8 chunks of rat poison last night. Three were gone this morning. zemedelec
The problem with poison is you never know where they are going to end up dying and then stink up the house.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
<< The problem with poison is you never know where they are going to end up dying and then stink up the house.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

I've taken that into consideration. If I lived in a city that had more