More powerful than a windmill in a tornado.

What's the best windmill style. Anybody building their own? I was gonna try a cylindrical style with bicycles wheels to run an alternator to charge a bunch of car batteries. Then use an inverter to run my pellet stove, tv and a few odds and ends.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

alt.energy.homepower is where many can help you.

Reply to
ransley