more paint questions

Melanie and Laura, my lovely lesbians whose house I'm taking care of, did a significant remodel using me before they left for a deployment. Now the paint that was in perfect condition when I finished up for them 2 months ago is in the garage of the house that is now rented out and we're looking at our first freezing temps here on the rio grande.
Simple question: what temperatures ruin latex and over what horizon.
--
Uno

Two months old? It can go to at least 40 below zero, probably more.

After reading trader4's response, I see the question properly. I thought you were talking about recently applied paint, not leftovers in cans. I'd put it in a warmer place.