Monster drinks for home repair

I was driving, and saw an electrician van with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone working on my electric who is likely jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

...keep your religious beliefs to yourself.

Reply to
bob_villain

I thought you work on electrical things too.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

He's a little short of his electrical knowledge, cool on heating, inversely on cooling and does have a key on locksmithing-something about being called jamb man...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Yes, I do. I agree with you. I also when possible make the subject line reflect the most important part of the message body. Monster Drinks for....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It could be worse. If this was the 60's, your electrician could be on some LSD.

He would see colored wires in colors that dont exist, spend hours looking at the smiley face on an outlet, while trying to understand it's mood, and seeing sparks would be the highlight of his "trip". (Unless he saw God smoking weed with Puff the Magic Dragon, in living color).........

Wow man, look at that clear liquid wire. I can see the electricity flowing thru it while it melts into a pool of lost and confused volts. That's so far out and groovy I could just jump on to that switch and go on a magic carpet ride in a yellow submarine........ But since that 60 cycle hum is a full choir of mellow harmonic energy, I think I'll just go up this ladder, tune in or turn on that lightbulb, and see if I can fly thru the purple haze glow it's emitting.....

Reply to
Paintedcow

I'll admit, this is very true. One of the rare usenet posts, when I really agree.

What would be a typical electrician on marijuana? Or cocaine?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon