Mom has success on roofing project- THANKS!

Thanks everyone. If anyone remembers I had questions about how to roof a shed about a month or so ago. Started with chalklines and ended with how to "cap off the top."
Got some great advice and my teen son and I were able to complete the job, although with a lot of sore muscles, at least for me.
Hauling bundles of shingles up onto the roof was the real killer. The rest of it wasn't so bad.
Anyway, we have had three good rainstorms since. NO LEAKS. Hooray. Still not sure I'd want to do it again, but then again, the northside of our house roof is a little ratty. Maybe a project for next summer...... Thanks again, tina
On 24 Oct 2006 13:30:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Yay, Tina! More power to you.
BTW - Looks like you raised a good son.
Aspasia
snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

WELL DONE, Tina.
Glad to hear that it worked out well for you.
Lewis.
*****

Glad it went well and thanks for getting back to us about it. I have to give you credit for even attempting the project and kudos for a good finish.