Moles!

Page 3 of 3

http://www.rodenator.com /

Get a cat or two. We have two outside cats, and they are ruthless when it comes to moles and gophers.
On Mon, 7 May 2007 16:39:13 -0500, "J.A. Michel"

Rescue a local prison cat. I've done it three times. They are tough asses.
I have one still alive. She won't take any crap at 13 years! -- Oren

www.rodenator.com
At least visit there and watch the videos.
I have the oxyacetylene welding equipment to build one, and will be doing so in the next year when I move to Utah. I already have a couple of rancher friends interested in my services.
The Rodenator is used more for gophers. I have read here that trapping, flooding, poisoning works good for moles.
One other thing I have heard that works good on any tunneling animal ....... road flares. The chemicals in them produce their own oxygen, so they are hard to snuff out. Placing them in a tunnel causes noxious sulphur fumes that will kill or drive out anything in the tunnel. Don't know how it does on the lawn, though.
Let us know how you finally manage to get ahead of them. That is IF you get ahead of them.
Steve
if your not willing to take some time and learn to trap them , then your stuck with all the medicine man stuff that doesnt work.
Donna wrote:

Try chewing gum. They really like Juicy Fruit. Spearmint not so much. Once they start chewing, they can't stop. Gets all stuck in their teeth. Drives them nuts. It is a cheap and harmless solution. BTW, I'm a salesman for Wrigley's.

If you sold hammers I bet you would recommend a hammer... -- Oren