MOLE HELP

Page 2 of 2
thanks guys.. i had an idea i might try, get a hand crank genny and see if it will shock em out of the ground for the kill or relocation .
✖
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:00:12 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Or pour molten lava in their tunnels. That should work.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 20, 3:07 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Castor oil. http://www.bugclinic.com/moles.htm
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 20 2008, 12:07 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

The best success I have had with getting rid of moles is using the bait and applicator from http://www.mole-be-gone.com
Hope this helps!
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:06:24 -0800 (PST), mrongey

I had a mole on my neck. My doctor caught and removed it.
Add pictures here
✖

Should have used a mole trap.
Add pictures here