Moldy Wiring

I just fired an electrician. He worked her here all week and from the looks of his work, I thought he was doing a good job. Today he tells me that to put the ceiling fan in the living room he has to cut out a bunch of the plaster. I asked him if there was a way to do it without the holes. He said if I object to the holes, he will put wire mold in there. At first I thought he was just being a smart ass, but he was serious. I dont like being threatened by anyone, especially someone I hire to repair my house, car, or other stuff. I told him to leave and not come back. He tried to talk his way out of this, but I just went to the phone and called the police. Before the cops came, he left, and threw a large bill on my couch. It will be a cold day in hell before I pay him one cent, after threatening to infect my wiring with mold. Just proves that you can not hire good help anymore.
Now I'm worried that he may have already used some of this moldy wiring in my house. What will this do to our health, and how fast will it destroy our electrical system? Also, will it infect the rest of the house and do serious damage? I'm going to call my attorney but do I need to remove all the wiring this idiot put in my house immediately? I have a copy of the police report for legal purposes since I think this will end up in court.
Jim
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

For those of those who don't get the subtle humor
http://www.wiremold.com/publigen/applications.asp
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Sorry dude, it's obviously too late already. The mold has eaten away at your brains and left you a blithering idiot.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.not wrote in news:uajn35dm5dt4a8163bnn7vsdgpj9cvft5o@ 4ax.com:

Yes, he did.

You might as well start using crack. What he did is going to kill you sooner.

Yes, it makes the meter run faster than what you are using.

Absolutely. The mold-bots hitch a ride on the electrons. You know how fast they travel. Outlets that have not been used yet and things that have not been turned yet cannot get infected. Don't use anything until you have a mold inspector in that is also a master electrician.

Get an attorney who is also a master electrician for best results.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.not wrote:

OH MY GOD! Your electricity is infected with EM (Electrical Mold) and it is spreading throughout via the wiring. You should move out immediately and call a decontamination crew with the proper equipment to deal with problem before it spreads to your neighbors because you are liable for damages if you don't take steps to prevent it's spread. You must leave and not move back in until your home is decontaminated.
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.