Mold on shower curtains.

Page 2 of 2

MUADIB® wrote:

That may make a shower base slippery and dangerous. Getting rid of excess humidity and soap scum will do most. I am in the process of regrouting shower stall. In preparation, I was amazed at the amount of soap scum I scraped off tiles. I scrub often, and thought they were clean. Also have a good bit of hardness in water, which adds to the mildew problem. After I get grouting done and sealed, it will be interesting to see how the mildew goes. Am inclined to scrub shower once week with Dawn and hot water, to see if it keeps the soap scum away.
Add pictures here
✖

Doesn't seem to be a problem for me. Although I could see where that could present an issue for some. Good luck on the Dawn approach.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB®
If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?
The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.
Add pictures here
✖

Try washing or soaking it in a diaper pail sanitizer eg Impregnon. Also, there are products to spray around the bathroom to prevent mold and mildew that should be available in your grocery store.
Eliminating dampness when possible is #1.
✖